top tank nation

I've been doing a murry-to-top-tank extreme super changeup and i have a magnum x tank for my tank. I have my seat and tank mocked up but the tank just looks to small/short. I know the seat is like perfect length, but the tank just ruins the picture.

to get to the point: looking to buy a top tank longer than my magnum x tank. If anyone would also like to trade another top tank for my magnum x tank that would work out great. post here or reply to my e-mail for a faster response.

top tank nation

i got a reply from some guy for a garelli tank, but he hasn't replied. any other takers? willing to buy or trade.

Re: top tank nation

how much would you sell the tank for?

Don't really want to sell unless i can get alot for it. Mainly want a trade.

bump for a tank. if no more takers i'll have to weld some piece to fit this magnum x tank. will trade or buy. help me please

top tank nation

i've got some blue tank not sure what kind of gas tank you're lookin for but mine has no rust. its off some weird looking puch.

picture(s)?

Ask Jeff (Ohio), he has the same blue tank on the OG bike

(seen it 2 days ago.)

Pablo Puchasso /

I've got a pinto tank if you wanna trade. Its not a top tank though obviously.

not interested in the pinto tank. i don't know who "Jeff (Ohio)" is. if you know him can i get an email address or something or pictures?

bump someones gotta have a tank. i have cash monaaaayyyy and/or trade.

email sent

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account