florida 16' tomos flakes, will bring to Jcams..

theres rims right here ^, no shipping, but i will bring to treasure coast rally, on the 11. asking what i paid 150(just the rims, 175 for tires also. comes w/ break plates and pads. mite have a sprocket on it..(TJ if you want them i'll work w/ ya)

1238769709_rims.jpg

Re: florida 16' tomos flakes, will bring to Jcams

I would take them if I had money..but I'm broke..........LOL @ "w/brake plates"........reminded me of that post a week or two ago about someone fleecing someone....by the way your ped is looking sweeeeeeeet ! !

that ped is in pieces

Shit taht sweet. If you was able to, hold on a them. Money make it way back to you. Thing blow over temprary. For real. THat good money you sit on. Shelv it and just wait.

gar I am willing to bet he will still have them. When you making your way down to bonita?

who know. there plenty a gar all over. we shared this accont so hard to tall. Tron Gar own this accont here, but that just FL. we has peeple in most state. most gar not orgnized like MA. but we under the ground. he shold hold onto that stuff. make deals is a temprary fix for pocket. not you bike or you drive to make best mopead.

tj, can i trust you? i'll bring them and you pay me when you get the loot as log as its within a reasonable time( like 3/4 weeks or so)

also no e-mail (its not working right now )

I don't feel right taking something I haven't paid for. Sorry Eric, I'm gonna pass on the them for now.

alrighty... any one else?? if not i'm gonna use them when i build a tomos trike..

tells you just hang on that shit. if you dose not has nothing to put with it, put on to you shelf. presonly you shold get big ReVIVAL fork and see if you can has large tire in there. shave you fenders, put 400mm shock on and yes o can halv get a 68 si si arsal kit and otther thing to cole shit that slam out for rode as stuff.

i like the way that bike looks

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account