WTB: Minarelli rear wheel

This is my 7th Minarelli bike, and 2 had no rear wheels and 2 had bad rear wheels. WTF. Anyway I need a nice spoked rear wheel. Let me know what you got.

Re: WTB: Minarelli rear wheel

yeah whats up with that every time i get any minarelli powered bike its always missing the back wheel

i bought a pepi a month ago with no back wheel and i only have one left

i've got a rear wheel, but it ain't that perdy, it's straight but it's been painted terribly... let me know if you're desperate

Bump. Would consider buying a set of mags if not too pricy.

I just got mags for my Safari. If you would like to buy my spoked wheels i would sell them to you! Make an offer. I live about 45 minutes from you

Oh yea, they are in really good shape. When i bought the bike there was some surface rust on them but I cleaned them up real nice!! Stock sprocket on the rear. I would only sell them as a set both the front and rear.

I have a nice 1977 Cimatti City bike rolling frame. It's like the red '77 shown in the photo section. Can take a photo if your interested. Wheels are very nice. I'm looking to get my $80 back out of it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account