looking for some safari forks

i have some, just the chrome isnt great. have some for sale? wanna trade with some cash or other shit? know which ebr's will work?woahwoahwoah. you will be credited with this next build. gonna be sooooo sick!

Re: looking for some safari forks

Got a pic of what you need? I've got some random italian fork parts (uppers and lowers, no internals) but I'm not sure if they are the same as a safari; the ones I have look like the ones on a Gitane CL200. If they'll work for ya I'll send them your way, just cover shipping.

i wrote down the specs....i gotta find em,...thanks

hey hey hey

Are they like cimatti forks?

We have a pair of these in white at MLM.

i'm super interested to know what EBR's would work on a safari....i took my measurements the other day and nothing really looks exact.

my forks are trashed. i really wish i could find NOS so i could keep the front fender!

what safari? I have a couple bikes to look at and a bunch of ebrs

i have a 1977 safari toptank. i have the fork measurements at home, not with me at work unfortunately.(frame is getting painted so the headtube size isn't accessible right now)

but i can post em tomorrow. been riding bent forks for too long, they recently completely exploded oil everywhere....they're just toast. the fork tube caps are totally dry rotted, dunzo..

i wanted ebrs but would prefer some with fender mounts. the OG front fender has an awesome little fin on it that has the safari zebra striped decal

pics of safari forks can be found on my profile. before they crapped the bed totally.

looks like garelli forks you got their.

hm. dunno really. they came on the bike when i got it so who knows.

anyway.

ffreddie email sent this morning!

Ever figure out which EBRs or other forks fit?

you have to find the .. die to .. retap for the threads.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account