FS: Puch 8-star Mags

These are complete (minus speedo drive and tires) and have worked fine for me last year on a 65cc Metra'd Magnum.

Let me warn you that the previous owner wrapped an old brake cable around the shoes in the front wheel, causing metal-on-metal contact upon braking. Dick move. Almost half of that drum remains useable. Thus, you only get 3/4 braking power at best. This is the perfect candidate for front disc brake conversion, ALTHOUGH these totally worked for me all last year with a kitted Magnum. I would still call it good with a lightweight, stock performance moped.

The brakes were squeaky for a while but that will be fixed before you get them. The shoes are new.

Bearings repacked w/ cones properly tightened.

Paint is chipped in some spots but you'll still get compliments on these rims. They're straight and true.

$200 shipped. Need I say "rare"? Thanks for looking :)

Re: FS: Puch 8-star Mags

I live in Grand Rapids, MI.

Will be attending Whiskey Business.

How much if picked up from you at Whiskey Biz? Else, my parents live in GR, might be able to pick them up from you before the rally.

Also, do they have good tires on them (what kind if they do)?

dibs, 200 shipped, email sent

Not cool dude, I already asked about them.

Ooo its Andy! Hi Andy!

Shoot, I'm an idiot and totally went past the part about no tires! Email me if you want to do a semi-local sale.

sorry man, i am just sayin if nobody had dibs then i did, i have paypal ready and some people dont like waiting. didnt mean to step on toes. if you had dibs then all is cool. no sweat off my back

Sorry you guys, but the rims are now sold. They will be serving as a needed replacement rather than just a cool set of rims. I'll post back if anything changes. Thank you all for expressing such strong interest. Brian, let's be sure to hang out at Whiskey Biz.

Hi Pat!

Sure thing buddy. It'll be nice to meet some GR guys. I lived there for 22 years and moved to Toledo after college.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account