Re: Maxi In Michigan?

I know I know

I'm picking up 4 mopeds in about an hour. A trac, a Garelli, a minarelli based moped, and a Puch maxi. I'll let you know the condition of the maxi.

Sound good let me know Brian

Nick Brian

Dude, chill out. When it's up and running, I'll email you.

i know I just got the bug spring is here

so I have been busy sorry, fired up this maxi but i dont know if you are going to want it it is a little ruff putting new tires on and lots of other stuff but the frame didnt clean up that sweet and has a dent.

i might have a 1980 maxi available. i just need to break in the kit and it's ready. 50cc kstar, hi comp head, derestricted estoril.

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Why you sell that pipe! I punch your face!

Well it's good to hear from you Nick I didn't know what the dealyo was,but figured you were busy. I guess let me know how the bike turns out I'll be down in Kzoo is a couple week that why I've been tryin to get a hold because that would be perfect to get the bike from you possibly.

Brenden would you have a pic of the bike? I really like the first half of the Moto in your profile I don't know you can stand the low rise bars I tried it but kills the back. Anyway let me know on the Puch ie. Pic, price, any needed parts and how fast is that baby going or you prolly don't know yet

i'm just throwing it out there that i _might_ sell it. not sure. still need to change the tires and break in the kit.

matt don't worry we'll rip on it. the pipe is a work of art i know. my moby eated my monies though.

brendan... I might wanna buy the maxi too.. keep me in mind.

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Can I at least still punch your face?

seeing if a Maxi is up and ready

_my moby eated my monies though_

Tell me about it!

Well if you wanna get some monies back, sell me a maxi

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account