FS KTM Mags

I've got these, really pretty nice wheels , on this crappy foxi...it only really deserves some rusty spoked wheels

1237937276_p3240094.jpg

Re: FS KTM Mags

Jake Shaughnessy /

how much?

FS KTM Mags

Are those mags 2 different sizes? Say a 16 and a 17 inch rim.

they're both 17 inch,,,i think, maybe the back ones got dirt/oil spray on it...they've got good brakes in them. I can box and ship. make offer, I'm at 63118

1237944702_p3240095.jpg

Probably a stupid question. With the freewheel on these, would they work on a Puch?

Jake Shaughnessy /

im really interested, maybe a trade for tomos 5 stars?

about how much you lookin for?

That's what I had thought to do...they've got made in austria stamped into them,,,the stop for the brake backing plate is different, so something would have to be fashioned...I don't understand the freewheel aspect of your question..

1237945275_p3240093.jpg

I'd be interested if I know they'll bolt up to a puch.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Mark, if they'll work on a Puch, don't sell em. I've got too many frames and not enough rims.

I mean, you want my green maxi out of your garage someday, right? haha

Sorry, thought I saw a pedal drive chain on the RH side of the bike. Do they have a freewheel? Question pretty much meant, would i be able to still pedal-start my puch if I bought them or would I have to bump start it from now on with them?

I'm more worried about you takin' that mb5 apart and leaving the remnents in my living room, Hey, can I put them green wheels from that brown bike you left over here on my dogtown puch? and you put these ktms on your glow in the dark N...

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

It's not the right green. You'll clash.

The MB5 crap can come back with me. It's gonna get sold off minus the parts I want from it. Lets see if Annie minds it all in our living room.

FS KTM Mags

I have some crusty minarelli spokers 16" rims/tires, that I would love to swap you with a chunk of extra cash if you are interested.

fuck an offer. how much do you want for them. i don't have much to spend, but there's a dreamy foxi in the works right now that is deserving.

well? shoot me an e-mail if you still have these.

cs.corcoran@yahoo.com. thanks.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account