WTB: PA50 parts misc.

Looking for two air cleaners, at least one with the little slide in piece, one right side brake lever, one of those rubber sleeve things for on your shocks. Ya know, the little rubber spacer thing for the rear shocks. I can't think of the technical term.

Also, a PA50II intake and reed cage. Maybe two if you have them.

Thanks kids!

Re: WTB: PA50 parts misc.

I still need this stuff! Anyone? Anyone at all? Even just one or two things.

difficult to find slide in air cleaner....Had to fashion my own from scratch....I need a new variator have you seen anything around

Thanks for the tip, but that doesn't help me! I know someone's got what I need. Maybe I'll hit up the junkyard. It's gotta be out there.

I still need one PA50II intake, one air filter slide thingy (the thing that the filter fits in), right side brake lever, and the little rubber bushing for the bottom of a shock.

I've got these? 22.00

Pete Daddeo *YouTube: Moped Problems* /

do you have a front brake hub?

I have a front brake hub 81 PA 50II....I will let it go....

let me know what you think is fair....also air filter part is on ebay under honda hobbit being sold by miss julie I believe ONLY HOURS LEFT....

You've got mail, mr. cheetahchrome.

Ummm... or not. Your e-mail is invalid. I'll take the parts anyhow. To whom should I paypal?

I sent to myself and it was o.k. I'll try yours prancer.

Well, apparently you got my reply. I dunno. I don't think it came back to me yet.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account