SACHS G3, AZ, Can bring to LA

Im getting poor and need funding so Im going to sell my G3. Shes got a nice clean and straight tank, a 505-C, Leo-vince pipe, 15.15 SHA, 40T rear gear. I need to make a proper bracket for the tailight, hide the wiring, and clean or replace the points. No sidecovers, but I do have the rear fender. Goes about 30mph. Yay. Since im going to LA for the rally I feel its fair to ask the LA price of $650. Love,

Mike T.

1237836482_sachs.jpg

Re: SACHS G3, AZ, Can bring to LA

fuck that's pretty. bump

Are you looking for trades?

Depends.... Watcha thinkin?

sweet! looks like a typical alley shot in greater phx.

LA price, indeed. if you end up not selling it there, i would give you an AZ price for it and pick it up...

yeah, you can partial trade him a '78 puch maxi, then i only have to take it to phx. ha, ha!!

I have an orange foxi, a swinger frame/parts.. possibly the maxi Kevin sold me. Got some e50 lower ends. Dont know if your interested in any of that.

hmmm

if you wanna make a deal, we should do it asap, I'm leaving for LA tomorrow evening.

I really dont need any more projects..... I think I needs the cash more.

Cool cool good luck with the sale

nerdzilla No mo Peds no mo /

yo, if you wana part out, id be into the carb and the pipe?

Pilipo Kauai /

Hey Mike, didn't know you had a hot lookin moped like that Sachs! Are you the same Mike Thomas that just bought my old Puch 1976 model?

Am looking to get a used A 35 engine complete with cranks and pedals to fit my Tomos MC50 Senior Pro. Cops ticketed me saying is not moped in Arizona without pedals. If you know of any used engines with cranks and pedals please let me know. Will beat court case if can convert over my bike to have pedals by 4/21 09.

Pilipo

Someone grab this up :)

:)

that there's a damn purdy bike; ;

sorry to hear you gotta let 'er go...

If I had some extra bucks I'd buy 'er up in a heart-beat!

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

So, so tempting. I have the cash but i don't need anymore bikes......unless it was an offer i couldn't refuse. Goodluck duder, see you in LA

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account