Murda' Mitt riders with kits?

Andrew “No-No” Strother /

Who here in Michigan has a kitted ped?

How are you able to ride that shiz without a motorcycle licensee (in Michigan over 50 cc is technically a motorcycle, if you punky twits didn't know) Did the DMV call you out on that shit?

I'm this close to kitting my Minarelli V1, and I just wanted to get a lay of the land before I decided to screw myself over. I have yet to register my 'ped at the DMV, but I'm thinking that I'll register it, and then kit it.

What's the word?

Re: Murda' Mitt riders with kits?

in my town the cops don't know/care I've got a honda C70 with a 125cc lifan in it never been bothered. only been stopped once for no sticker

we all ride 50cc bikes, it is all about tunning

oh boy.

Im a Michigan motorcycle patrolman and I don't believe that "tunning" quip from aggro. Your all skirtin my athority and I'm layin dead for you now. You think me stupid?

Cheetahcrome, I do think you stupid. Unless you moved from cali, stopped driving trucks and "sticking it to the man" I call bullshit. Have a nice day.

Mopeds:

God I hate that davkitts and his computer prowness. My cover has been compromised.

Hey OP, I they would be considered a "motorcycle" in pretty much every city in the US... except for the fact that no one knows that they're kitted...

Do you think the cops KNOW the difference of stock and kitted? Do you think they even know what a moped is? o.O;

Most cops in these parts have absolutely no idea... Usually they just stop you to tell you your tail-light is out, and then ask a bunch of questions cause they're interested lol

Kit it, and rip... don't worry about the poh-leese...

Id say you could not possibly be worse off on a kitted ped then on a china scooter. And seeing how many of those are around, I bet the cops are happy to see something classy for a change.

anything that goes over 30 in michigan is breaking the moped laws so it doesn't matter if you are 50cc or not. if you blast you kitted v1 down 25mph streets all day you are going to get a ticket simple as that

Andrew “No-No” Strother /

Much Obliged.

However, I find it strange that I posted this topic once in "General", and it showed up here.

odd.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account