WTB: Your BOSS pipe!

I changed my mind on what pipe I want. Tried to get one from treats, but he's out of stock with the black ones! I'd like your BLACK boss pipe! Chrome won't really go with my janky maxi I'll be sporting at Whiskey Biz. New, used, I don't care. As long as it's not beat to hell!

Re: WTB: Your BOSS pipe!

i got a black one with like ten miles on it. the paint is just starting to peel off the header.

~SABAT!

Awesome! I emailed you!

nakedgun5@msn.com , i didnt get nething

~SABAT!

damn! Sent it to your moped army account, just emailed you at your other email!

Still looking!

get the chrome one & spray paint it

I got a black one hacked and welded for magnum...

I need it stock for my maxi.

homoet 4p.

its black and very classy

buy it from me used for 90 ish

I can buy a BRAND NEW Homoet 4p from Kevin at Moped Recyclers for $85! You're going to have to do a lot better on your price than that.

Conrad Conrad /

Instead of wasting people's time who shoot you offers, how about telling people what kind of price range you're looking for?

mine,s off the bike and ready to ship for what we talked about before.

~SABAT!

Well, let's see here. A brand new black boss pipe is $63 at treats plus shipping. Obviously if the pipe is new(er), around that price shipped is probably the going rate. Price goes down with use/abuse of the pipe.

But since we're on the subject, I actually just bought a pipe. Thanks though Conrad for your kind thoughts.

Conrad Conrad /

Wasn't trying to come off as an ass, sorry if I did.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account