WTB: Puch Exhaust, cheap kit, 16mm Del

I'm looking for some stuff, figured I'd check here before I go to treats. I'm looking for an estoril, boss, or bullet exhaust! Also looking for a cheap kit, used is fine. Lastly, looking for a 15 or 16mm Dellorto along with intake for my maxi! Let me know what you have and what you want for it. Thanks guys.

Re: WTB: Puch Exhaust, cheap kit, 16mm Del

hey buddy i may still have that tccd kit if youd be interested in getting that back. im not using it but i told one dude he could have it about a week ago so ill check with him and see if he still wants it

email sent about pipe

Jake Shaughnessy /

im interested in the tccd if brian isint

No email received! Spencer, let me know how much $$.

hey austin emailed me i think, so i pointed him in the right direction for you. i just checked with that kid. he said he wants it and i told him i hold it for him so thats what im going to do. i dont know what your time frame is but if you want to wait it out and see what that guy does i told him 85 shipped...

I have a 15mm intake and a 15mm delloroto sha. You can make an offer, or a trade for puch/vespa stuff.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account