79 Tomos Silver Bullet

I have a SUPER RARE 79 Tomos Silver Bullet SP A3 model for $850 OBO. It is in excellent shape for it's age and only has some very minor rust on the turn signal and luggage rack. The rest of the moped looks like new. Includes a windshield. 1, 300 original miles. New tires, chain, carb cleaning, ex. cleaned, turn signals, all fluids. Runs like a champ, tops out around 30MPH. E-mail me any offers or questions. More photos available.

1237427520_dsc018341.jpg

Re: 79 Tomos Silver Bullet

unfortunatly you have a tomos silver bullet and i'll buy it for the handsome sum of 40 schillings if delivered at the reniacance fair next week in comstock. otherwise i'll pick it up for 20 bucks.

wetter the better,

the wet one

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

i love that an 850 dollar tomos has electrical tape holding the turn signals together. good luck with your sale....

That front fender shore is purty though!

It is very pretty! Love the windshield! Probably won't get $850 here BUT...you just never know.

wow nice bike not worth 850 maybe ebay? and 100$ fair ?

yeah, i dont remeber tomos ever putting blinkers on crooked. maybe its ultra custom speed tape direct from NJ?

Its a nicer bullet.850 is a bit much...I can kick in 150 dollars and get a brand new Tomos spint with warranty....Would you throw in a 6 month or 4000 mile warranty like a new Tomos???

ERRONEOUS!!!!!!ERRONEOUS I SAY!!!!!!!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account