WANTED - His & Hers Custom Mopeds

I'm coming to the US and I'm looking for a couple of mopeds that we can use when we are camping. I want them to have a little extra oomph i.e. derestricted, larger bore (70cc) and breathing through a better exhaust, but not too over the top that they attract too attention.

Anyone got any contacts in Calafornia or Colorado areas who could build a couple of mopeds for us.

Finally, check out our website to see wht we are upto - nothing about mopeds on there yet!!!

Andrew

www.landrover130-adventures.com

Re: WANTED - His & Hers Custom Mopeds

Looks like a cool vacation, but you're missing out on the south and east coast...

I might just have what your looking for; I'll email you today.

nice ride, i've got to get a tent setup like that for the top of my dodge raider (mitsu montero/pajero)

speaking of which, can you give more details on it please?

thannkee, and best of luck on your trip, may it be a safe one

No problem, there are actually 4 tents in total - roof tent for sleeping, an under-room that zips in below the sleeping tent, 2.5m (8ft) side awning with side walls. These three tents are made by Howling Moon in South Africa and sold in the UK by a few companies. The fourth tent is a free standing awning which fits to the other side. we leave this one when we are camping in one place for a few nights, saves packing everything away in the truck.

The mopeds will be carried on the rear tow hitch and used for buzzing around town or getting to walking trails.

Thanks for the interest.

Andrew

Loads of time on this trip and we do plan to work our way down the east/central areas to New Orleans and that area.

We've been to Florida before so will not be going there this time.

Any thoughts or suggestions of places to see in the South or East welcome.

Andrew

i suggest bringing some illegally imported moped parts, bikes, to trade off for complete usa legal(looking) mopeds

as they are rare and sought after here. basically anything 50cc manual shift.

~SABAT!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account