WTB old honda CL70, s65 or other rad old honda 70

But no passports please. and I'm on the fence about the ct.

Good body needed, I don't care about the engine since I plan on Lifan -ing it

I have a sweet hardtail moby to trade with an AV10 65cc airsal too

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/2/243380/243380/

Re: WTB old honda CL70, s65 or other rad old honda

hey man, what about a 1964 honda 150?

I should have mentioned that I am in Maine.

you live pretty far away... but what model, do you have pics

dan you gut something against passports

Not at all, I just love the s65 and CL70, that's why I am specifically looking for those models.

I owned a passport once, I know they're great too.

man, i would love to take this off your hands, but it doesnt really make sense for me at the moment. if you end up selling the frame and engine separately, though, get in touch!

Do you need a titled bike Dan?

the thought of having my beloved, but non-running S90 lifan-ized makes me want to cry. well, you're in maine anyway, so that won't happen.

BTW, sweet 'stache.

I do not need a title.

but you live in Florida

Thanks for pointing that out. If I can ship a bike to Cali for $150, highly doubt Maine would be any more. I'll get back to you...

I was as skeptical as anyone about the quality of Lifan's engine. But after reasearching them I am excited about trying to use one.

The idea of a plug and play engine for a 40 year old honda is just too sweet.

(I know it's not quite plug and play, I'll have to do some electrical)

It seems as though open minded mechanics have very good things to say about the build quality, performance, and reliablity.

The nay-sayers tend to be stodgey "everything from China is Crap" people who have never taken a close look at them.

But if I find one with a good engine I'll probably use it as is.

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

"is this a good candidate for a motor swap?":http://atlanta.craigslist.org/mcy/1075340846.html

~marc

Dave Peterson /

Dan,

I have some Honda C200 frames and parts that might take a Lifan. I am in Vermont.

Skipjaz

Wow, the c200 is gorgeous. I just googled it.

I am not looking to start a massive rebuild, or parts scavaging project.

I want a bike in good condition.

If it runs, then fabulous. I would probably run it like that for awhile.

If I found a good looking bike with engine problems, I would just go right ahead and put in a Lifan right away.

I have no place to work on bikes anymore. I want to ride more and tinker less. I just don't have the time or space for a big project.

Dave Peterson /

I don't have anything that runs. Sorry

Skipjaz

Just found with bunch of older honda's Just checking if there's a buyer out there for this taking offers above $800 it has title missing front fender, exhaust, not original throttle, brand new tires, not running because something with primary coil?? have side cover and old coils, other than that is pretty much all there, oh missing one side tank emblem call 920-371-0494 if interested

1267216783_65.jpg

I just got a 68 CT90 up and running. Its awesome.

I am too far away from you and everything, but you said you were on the fence about them and I would say you should add them to the list.

NOT the ct70 though, they are like little kids mini bikes. Also don't go any older if you do decide you like CT90s. 68 was the first year with the hi/low range tranny. The older ones had another sprocket in the back where you had to attach an extra length of chain and put it back on the bigger sprock. Also 69 is the first year with the better suspension.

FOR SALE 1965 Honda S65 with title odo showing 35 miles?? Has key, brand new tires, missing back part of exhaust, motor turns over (good compression) call for details 920-371-0494

1267217352_65.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account