WTB moped in Kansas City

Anyone in KC or nearby that has a moped for sale? Pics and price please.

Thanks

WTB moped in Kansas City

I will have one or two ready soon. Are you really in Shawnee?

Re: WTB moped in Kansas City

I am in OP but Shawnee Mission and OP kind of overlap.

What kind of mopeds do you have? How much are you going to want for them?

Nice ones go for 400-700. Depends on make and model. You can find some cheapers for 100 bones.. but you'll probably putting 200-300 to make them decent. Bry can hook you up with one of the nice ones.

so what kind are you workin on right now? i really like the puch magnum mkII style. let me know if you have any like that. also, let me know if you have any info on being able to drive these if your license is suspended in kansas.

Thanks!

Only one dude in KC has a magnum that I know of.. so you probably arent going to find one of those. Brys are probably pintos/swingers if bry has been keeping his passion on pintos.

I'm not sure about the laws in Kansas.

Edward Richardson /

The Magnum is a rare beast in this area, most have to be imported in from further north. The law may require some research or check with a lawyer.

thanks for the info guys.... yea the only magnums i've found are in chicago, columbus ohio, and other places that would be a bit of a drive...

You can get a special "motorized bicycle only" license if your regular license is suspended. Check out page 3.

http://www.ksrevenue.org/pdf/dlhbsec1.pdf

cool thanks for the link. anyone else in kc have a moped for sale?

If anyone has mopeds forsale in kansas city i am interested

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account