Kinda OT: Honda Gyro engine FS

Want to turn your ped into a crazy tilting three-wheeler Honda Gyro? I have this motor up on Ebay, but I'd love to sell it to someone on here who wants to stick it on the back of their ped. 1985 Honda Gyro TG50 engine with 18mm intake (JB Welded temporarily, might want to weld it), dirt bike pipe, wheels, starter motor from a Spree that works fine, all the electronics to make it run, and tilting mechanism: $260 plus shipping. I know it's kinda pricey but that's what they go for. I can take any measurements you need. Lots of crazy dudes in Japan have put some derivation of this engine on the back of scoots ranging from Zumas to Motocompos.

Treats was 95% sure that the Honda kits will work on this, too. I just didn't want my only ped to be something kitted to the gills. Baby on the way so no dollaz for upkeep.

Like I said, it's on Ebay as a buy it now, so if it sells there I'll post that it's gone.

1236558163_img_2846.jpg

Kinda OT: Honda Gyro engine FS

Re: Kinda OT: Honda Gyro engine FS

Yessir, that's me.

I think maybe he's noticed how it's $200 Buyitnow on E-bay, but your saying $260+shipping on here.

- Joe

thats nice..

not

No, no. What I'm offering here is a lot more than just the motor. Sorry I didn't make that clear. If you buy it on here for 260 plus shipping you get the engine and all the stuff in the auction, wiring harness, cdi, resistor, controls, coil, swing/pivot arm, keyed ignition- everything you need to bolt it on to your existing ped front end. I'm not trying to screw anyone over.

Make that 245 for everything I listed in the last post.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account