NOS Puch Parts,manuals,alot of stuff,wished more

Robert Gosnell /

Hi,i just bought 2 boxes worth of NOS Puch stuff,circa 1979 from a closed down shop.The gems to me are the manuals and the books.It has old advertisements that you can run in the paper.Its very cool stuf.I have the little touch up paint"finger nail"polish paint.I wouldnt use none of it but one seems like its usable.They are more for nostaligic purposes.I tell you what i have alot of and thats shims and nuts and bolts and cables..I also have about 6 master rebuild kits with seals,gaskets,and head gasket.Each kit has the gaskets for 1 and 2 speed plus complete carb gasket too.I have a NOS set of Side cover screws.I have alot of stuff and some of it isnt marked with numbers.Ive been going hte parts manual and finding out what stuff is..Ive got NOS sprockets both front and rear.Check out the pictures and let me know what hyou might be needing.If i sell it would be for all.I have dealer tools but im keeping them.They are pretty damn awesome.In fact,im thinking about selling all my moped stuff.That would be about 12 bikes altogether 4 being Puchs.Time for a change i guess.

1236372026_puch_003.jpg

Re: NOS Puch Parts,manuals,alot of stuff,wished mo

Robert Gosnell /

anther pic

1236372132_puch_003.jpg

i m looking for some puch motor tools, any you want to part with ill take.

I'm interested in seals and bearings..possibly a few cables.. chains..

I need a new headlight bezel for my Magnum if you have one.

Let me know and the price shipped to OH, 44060

Thanks.

Steve

i'll take a nos drive chain.. mail me a price.

emailed thank you

How mant teeth on those sprockets?

- Joe

"if i sell it would be for all" does this include the manuals and books

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account