Uneeded Camping Gear for sale/trade @ discount!

ok, i have a lot of stuff i found that i didnt need or use on the trip thus far.

Big Agnes Elkhorn 3, 3 person tent with footprint. Used twice. Says 3, but fits 2 and some gear, 3 very snugly. bought it to be roomy, i put me and everything but the bike into the tent (saddlebags, backpack, everything.) and had plenty of room. comfy tent with side pockets and attic, sets up in 5 minutes with one person, only 3 poles. pic below. ( i have a smaller one now that works for me just as well, just take up less space) paid a total of 150 for it plus the foot print.

Optimus Nova Stove best stove i could buy, paid 140 i believe, never even needed to use it. comes with repair kit, case, 2 windscreens, fuel bottle & pump, tool, original box and manual. small, and lightweight! will run off different fuels (even gas or diesel)

MSR Blacklight Cookset 2 pots, 1 pan, lid, handle. all nests, comes with 3 washclothes (camptowels) that fit in between to stop noise and scratches. non-stick paid 55 for it, for 60 will throw in the spatula and ladel.

http://www.rei.com/product/625784

i have a grilliput that ive not used to, but i like it. will take offers, 40 for the grill and fire bowl

tent and stove, make me an offer, i gave price i paid to reflect worth, none aside from tent have ever been used and all are in perfect condtion.

i will also take trades on things, like tomos parts (new kit, pipe, bullet headlight etc) or a laptop(?).

will let you know how much shipping will be on all items, i have paypal!

please feel free to ask any questions and make any offers!

Re: Uneeded Camping Gear for sale/trade @ discount

We just sell anything here now? If that's the case, I got a few Kingston 2GB SD cards for sale.

Re: Uneeded Camping Gear for sale/trade @ discount

ive sold a gps here, as well as tomos parts. at least mine is halfassed moped related due to the trip

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account