F/S Puch Newport 2. California

I have the plastic side covers and rear rack for it too.

It's not running or titled and is missing air filter. I have new lever perches for it. Light rust in the tank, but nothing a gallon of vinegar and some Ospho wouldn't take care off. Motor spins and has compression. with a little work you could be barreling down the bike lane.

1236137126_dsc_0061.jpg

F/S Puch Newport 2. California

I'm in S.L.O.,Ca. and looking to get $400 for this one.

1236137215_dsc_0062.jpg

Re: F/S Puch Newport 2. California

i don't mean to sound like an ass, but you think maybe you could consider changing your name? there is something perturbing about seeing "scooter" in someone's user name when we're all on a moped forum...i don't know about everyone else, but it makes me not want to read your posts.

but nice newport! good luck! i'd have so much fun cleaning that baby up.

Moped snobbery. I love it! I just like to keep my screen name the same so I can remember it. If this one sells, my moped fascination will likely be complete. In the mean time, I promise not to post scooter related items. I might still stop by to lurk coz I've found a few laughs here. If it doesn't sell, is mopedmarc69 taken haha.

lol...i don't mean to sound like a snob or anything...its just...its like being a member a yankees forum with a red sox screename, ha ha.

mopedmarc69 is so much sexier!

Pablo Puchasso /

I'll buy this if I can get to it. Do you have any occasion to go to LA?

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

$300 and delivered with the peugeot?? I don't know if your buddy can haul two up to San Jose.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account