WTB: Minarelli V1

Anyone have one for sale? Let me know what you've got - I've got payment standing by (artificialharmony@gmail.com).

Thanks!

Re: WTB: Minarelli V1

I see one on ebay. Search minarelli

Damn Ed, I must be retarded or something...

Clicked through the 4 pages of stuff but can't find it.

Is it one of your listings? Cause they sometimes don't show up right away after posting them.

Thanks for the quick reply, by the way. I usually check Minarelli on eBay, but haven't been recently as it's usually just loaded with the same old K6 and scooter stuff/Fantic stuff from Italy.

Well I realized that I didn't have worldwide items on...silly me.

Anyways, clicked through about 30 pages of auctions looking. Didn't happen to see anything that resembled a whole V1. Did you happen to have a link? Maybe someone grabbed it already :P

The seller wants a ridiculous price for a used engine, but you can make an offer and maybe it'll be higher than what other people offered.

Oh shit, I don't know why it doesn't automatically include eBay motors listings.

Man, I hate the new eBay layout.

Anyways, yeah...that's totally a totally ridiculous asking price for an engine that's clearly not been maintained very well. I asked the guy if he's shipping to Canada or not, so we'll see after that if he wants to take my offer.

I'd also prefer to buy from MA members that actually know a thing or two about the engine....

so that brings me back to square one...certainly someone must have something they're willing to part with! ;)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account