MO Moby ebay

Why do they always say they won't ship it? anyway, I want this, somebody buy it and I will pick it up in KZOO at Decepticons Rally and pay you +$100 for your work.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MOTOBECANE-MOBYLETTE-40-COMPLETE-497-MILES-FIX-OR-PART_W0QQitemZ160318977438QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item160318977438&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A727|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Re: MO Moby ebay

MO Moby ebay

I've been watching that. We have a place down at Lake of the Ozarks.

The usual no ship statement on moped and motorcycle listings on eBay is a little discouraging. I've been looking for a ped for awhile and every time I find a good prospect it's always "no shipping". You'd think the sellers would wise up; shipping is certainly a hassle but it nearly always results in a higher price. The "no ship" label effectively reduces your target audience to a 200-300 mi radius.

Conrad Conrad /

I've pretty much given up on ebay. I've never seen a moped near Colorado, and there's no way I'm driving out to the east coast to pick up a moped.

I sold over 30 mopeds in the last 2 1/2 years, only one on ebay the rest on craigslist, pick up only. Except two were shipped by the buyers.

The one I sold on ebay, the winning bid renegaded on paying once he found out on the cost of shipping( his arrangements), by the way not just the seller can make arrangements for shipping, the buyer can make the arrangements.If you want it bad enough contact a shipping company and they will pick the ped up and sellers will always assist in the transaction some even willing to drive the ped to a trucking terminal.

Shipping mopeds is expensive and chances it will get damaged on the way, unless it is properly and meticulously packed.

CL is your best chance of finding mopeds.

Good luck

Shipping is soooo easy. You can list on uship.com and take bids from the drivers. It can be listed before you own it.

Just got my bike shipped over 1000 miles for $350.

1000 miles for 350 seems like a rip-off to me. I think for its size and shape no more than 200 bucks should be spent shipping a moped. Hell if you know a trucker you can probably get him to do it for a carton of cigs.

Is any one in mo going for this. We should not step on each others toes and drive up the price. I live 1 1/2 hours away from the lake. I did put a bid on it but wont go to high. My lady will kill me if i spend a bunch of money on it. Oh whats that unspoken rule about ebay and this site.

I like the orange, but I'm not really into Mobys. I could pick it up if someone really wanted it. I would need cash upfront though.

Ryan, are you and I married to the same woman?

It would be really hard for me to make this work with the distance. It looks very nice though. dammmmn.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account