WTT: Motobecane for ??? LOUISVILLE

Got this bike last summer off a friend that was fixing it up and decided to get out of peds completely. New chain, new belt and several other new pieces. Needs a new tube in the back tire, tires are old, no seat, tank could probably benefit by being sealed, throttle cable needs to be hooked back up (needs knarp). This was running when the throttle cable came loose but kept clogging the carb. It is a 25mph bike but the GPS hit 28 a time or two. SPEEDY! I am more focused on my Puchs and I hate seeing this just sit there in the corner. Looking to trade for ??? Let me know what you got, running or not, you never know I might just take it! E-mail me pics of your offers. Sorry no shipping.

Re: WTT: Motobecane for ??? LOUISVILLE

As the one who fixed it all up it is a good bike. Truth.

location?

Louisville, Kentucky

You have a title for that?

No title.

hey, its jeremyshay from LVW, im pretty sure i sold you the gps i was selling a while back.

would you be interested in a stanton turntable for this. not much to offer up, but hey its local, haha

Yeah I bought that GPS from you. I m more looking for another ped or parts. My buddy still has that QT5o for sale and I have (4) FA50s for sale if you know anyone looking.

did ya like the gps?

send me some info on the FA50's. i may have a possible trade if you'd be interested. email is jeremyshay@gmail.com

thanks!

Bump?!

Nobody?

how much $$?

how much cash i'm local

It goes like this, I have too much in it so I would rather just trade. Make me feel like I am getting something for it.

I've got a Tomos targa golden bullet. I also have a kitted Vespa but I'd need cash on top of that trade.

this is seriously my favorite of all the peds in your garage.

ONE - MORE - TIME!!

I've got a Tomos Taga golden bullet I'd trade ya. Or I've got a kitted grande but I'd need some cash on top of that trade.

Thanks for the interest Nolan but I am just not really into Vespas and you got that Tomos from me. ha. Mostly looking for Puch stuff.

i want a moby but only 28mph does it variate?

I see. I got lots of Puch stuff. What are you looking for?

Emailed you Nolan.

This still available? Got a friend who wants a moby and keeps trying to buy mine...

Also, you know where those bars are from? I like 'em, want something to replace my stockers.

E-mail sent...

so what would you trade it for give us some suggestions

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account