21mm Minkuni $50

Bolt on 21mm Minkuni. I found this under a dresser in a plastic bad in my room. Don't know where it came from and it doesn't have model numbers. Pics coming. Make an offer and get a carb for that new kit!

Re: 21mm Minkuni $50

I'm interested picks please.

I found this under a dresser in a plastic bad in my room... moped fairy.... cool

i wish i found things like that in my room hahahahahahaha

haha i honestly love this

i might be interested. hmm

now to find the 24mm Minkuni I was actually looking for. That would be nice.

flat slide? pictures?

The 21mm is not a flatslide. Pictures coming.

no flate slide=no fun

King Drunky JCams /

no flate slide=no fun = Wrong.

64mph on an 18mm round slide is a blast. Literally.

64= not 70's

^you have no idea what you are talking about.

flatslides only differ (might i also add only allegedly) in throttle response. The argument between barrel and flatslide is pointless. Even then, I've seen barrel slide carbs rip past 24 flatslide mikunis over and over.

64 on 18mm is pretty sick. so please try to not act so high and mighty with top speed bs unless you have a leg to stand on. Its more than a simple flatslide.

It was a joke. Above 21mm your not getting your ped to do much without serious cooling and crazy port timing... flat slides are only cool b/c they are similar to the beloved SHA dells... i love flat slide style.. just wanted to rip on the round slide style. Sorry to interupt the sale.

Yeah, I took pictures

Re: Yeah, I took pictures

bump

Buck, I'm pretty sure I want that for some resin? Any trades?

You can have it Nate. Bandit love all around. I'm sure you'll have something I need at some point anyway.

Sorry dudes, keeping it in the family.

is that thing seriously blue or was your camera not white balanced? I've love to run a bright blue carb!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account