Re: Change in Start Day/Time- Earlier!

im gunna say blinker switch. but thats just a guess

MoPedLar /
OP

The bell installed by the original owner in 1979. Still rings!

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

the magnum always rings twice!

isnt that the rob k mint magnum?

MoPedLar /
OP

I had two identical Magnums. Last year I gave him one of them, and I kept the other. This is the one I kept.

MoPedLar /
OP

Look for prices to be posted by Thursday morning. If you want to come see the peds on Friday, please email me on Thursday to set up a time and to get my address. If you want to come this weekend, you can start emailing me on Friday.

I apologize for having to be so "rigid" with this sale. It's my busy season right now and I am swamped.

Lar

MoPedLar /
OP

Prices on all my peds are now posted. Sale starts Friday morning at 9AM. Email me for my address and to set up a day/time to come see them. The weather will be really nice this weekend to look for a new ped. Cash payments only. All bikes sold on a first come, first paid basis.

Jerry Franek /

How about Paypal now for pickup May 23? Not first come.

MoPedLar /
OP

I'm not doing Paypal for this. too expensive.

Jerry, unless you're 120% certain that you want a particular bike(s), I do not advise buying/selling a moped sight unseen. I've seen friendships destroyed over stuff like this. Neither one of us will be happy if you decide it's not what you thought it was come May 23rd. Hence the reason I don't "reserve" bikes for anyone.

Jerry Franek /

Yeah, you're right I guess. You have lots of experience at this. Your asking prices seem fair to me, I know you're not trying to squeeze the last dollar from fans. By all the gods in heaven, then, wouldn't it be ironical if one of your unloved Mobys doesn't sell and you're stuck with it until the ride?

Bet you'll have lots of fun the next few days. Enjoy!

MoPedLar /
OP

I wouldn't lose any sleep if my yellow Model 40 stays in my collection. The other two, not so much.

Believe it or not, I do own a beautiful red Moby 50V that runs like a top. I bought it from the original owner last summer.

Re: MoPedLar Peds For Sale Pics Up!

so how much you askin for that raleigh

onl;y1mopedlar /
OP

Everything you need to know can be found here...

http://photobucket.com/mopedlarpedsforsale

Sale starts tomorrow!

Edward Richardson /

The photo-album is password protected when I try to view, is this a problem on my end or yours?

MoPedLar /
OP

fixed.

Not fixed

onl;y1mopedlar /
OP

It was fixed, but then later tonight I pulled the link to the photobucket album since the sale was cancelled due to my knee injury. The sale may be rescheduled later this spring.

I don't know how you'd feel about this since you're selling them eventually, but would you consider leaving up/making a permanent photo album with as many of your peds as you have good pictures of? I can't imagine that I'm the only one who just had a good time looking through the photos. It's not often we get to see that many good pictures of nice mopeds all at once.

MoPedLar /
OP

Linda. I would love to take pics of all my peds, but because of my current knee problem, and the way they're parked so tightly in my barn, I wouldn't be able to do that for quite some time. It took me roughly 3 hours to do the first batch and that was when my knee was still stable.

I can set up a permanent album without descriptions for the bikes I do have pics of. I just didn't want to leave the impression that the bikes are for sale at the present time.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Bum deal on the bum knee Lar! Maybe I will have time to save up for a group buy.

MoPedLar /
OP

Linda, this one's for you....it's a start...

http://photobucket.com/themopedlarcollection

MoPedLar /
OP

Hey Larry! it's been a while. Sorry to hear you're health has been shitty Good to hear you're ok now. I know I'm late on posting but maybe you'll see it. Cheers

Pete Daddeo *YouTube: Moped Problems* /

hey Larry, Thanks for the Honda! its a pain in the ass to get to the carb! but I am going threw the whole bike, front to back, and its in great condition.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account