Tomos Sprint moped for sale

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1049297265.html

My ad^^

I'll sell it for 620 to a MA member. For any more questions just ask. Those pictures don't do it any justice, but thats the best i could do at the time as its downstairs in my lair and there are no lights down there. Also, it might look dirty, but i have cleaned off all the dirt since then and it looks alott nicer. I'll repost pictures if needed of that once i bring all my mopeds up this year for spring.

Thanks!

Re: Tomos Sprint moped for sale

shit i meant to say for 600 not 620.

I will entertain trade offers or trade offers with cash also.

you got you sum mail

repliedzzz

email sent with offer. let me know. thanks!

bumpz

bumpkz

berump

no way your gonna get $600..you could bump it all day long and no one is going to bite..........

I've got a juicy trade offer out there hoola ata moonshiner

Hey,

That actually good $600 for that Sprint.

Hope someone gets this.

Looks nice.

-Ryan

Tj, how long have you been in the moped world? I imagine not very long from that comment. I'll stick to what i think is a proper price thank you.

And thank you Ryan. I mean this thing is pretty darn nice. Your getting a A35 with some porting and matching, a nice drilled out carb, modified estroil, 3 way heavy duty adjustable shocks, 4 turn signals. This thing has been taken care of very well by me also. By no means do i consider myself a moped pro of any sort, but i know my way around the motor pretty well, and it shows.

Moonshiner, yeah man i definitely like your offer. I am giving it serious though. I will be sure for you by Friday on whether I'll take it or not. I see you live in Port Huron Michigan. Any idea on how you plan on doing this trade? Do you come down to Columbus often?

Koh, do business with Ben (moonshiner), he's a super dude. Great guy and he's honest. If he says he's going to show up, he DOES! I've found out a lot of people don't stand by their words when they say they'll be at your house at a certain time! Not that way with Ben!

Thanks Brian! You are one of the people i see on here as i highly regard as in how they do business and the such and i will take that to heart.

I don't come down to columbus often but I will

Alls I'm saying is an '04 with 7000 miles. I got my sprint for $700. It had less than 200 miles on it and it was an '06. Modifications or not $600 is to much I think. Maybe your in some parallel world in Ohio, but that's damn exspensive.

did you have that parked outside osu sullivant library the other night? saw a tomos looking exactly like that.

bump, i'd buy it if i had the cash!

naaa that was not me, haha sorry.

this moped is officially---

OFF THE MARKET

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account