FS: Cimatti Gran Prix XL Minarelli toptank in PA

For sale is a Cimatti Gran Prix XL, a fairly rare Minarelli toptank. Its one of the smallest top tank peds I've seen. I did a bunch of work on this one, replaced the top end, replaced the fan, rebuilt the carb with new air filter, gasket, airbox etc. New fuel line and filter. Put on brand new tires and tubes. Replaced the head and tail lights that were missing. Replaced the rear wheel.

The ped runs fine, hits about 25-30 I think (no speedo), lights work. Looks good. No title. Located in Philadelphia. I'm asking $500 obo. Would consider a trade for a Derbi or partial trades for Minarelli/Puch projects.

Re: FS: Cimatti Gran Prix XL Minarelli toptank in

Noah, I have a Gaddabout project ped w/V1 that I would consider trading for that ped. I have the same ped but in mint condition. I wouldn't mind a second one.

i have an 87 Derbi Variant but it has a couple major issues. read my profile for more info.

I'd consider both those trades but right now have no easy way of transporting peds so you'd have to come to me.

I have absolutely no time to travel right now, so I guess I fold.

i can transport mine but i im moving this weekend to start a new job Monday.. Following weekend i'll still be busy. so maybe 2 weeks from now? i may have the engine fixed by then. Don't feel obligated have to wait on me.

bumpity

Noah - where you at in Philly? I'm up there every-other weekend, hanging out at The Spare Parts Co. (Moto Guzzi) here and there.

I'm at the west end of "University City."

Put this on ebay, but if anybody on here would decide they want it, I'd take $400 cash.

"on ebay":http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290302592749&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&viewitem=

Ok this bike is for sale again. It was sold but its complicated. Like I said $400 takes it.

hey man, il be travelin down there in two weeks. email me and il give you my number so we can talk thanks, ray

so you cant drive it anywhere to meet if i were to head your direction?

I have two cimattis. the the XL and the twin sport. Neither run, nor do I have titles. they are in ok condition, will sale both for $400.00. please egnor attachments.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account