WTT/FS Vespa Ciao variated

Dukes (Mrdr 133) /

selling my variated ciao. it has a custom lowered seat. black vespa grande mags, and stock variator setup. and flat black in color.

not currently running because i haven't rewired the bike. tank is clean, stock top end, stock carb. good bearings all around (wheels crank etc.)

i'll trade the whole thing for a good running kinda fast puch motor. or obviously cash

Re: WTT/FS Vespa Ciao variated

how much coin do you want for it?

i could use the variator set up and another ciao.

Re: WTT/FS Vespa Ciao variated

Dukes (Mrdr 133) /

$300 or a kitted puch motor

BTW

Dukes (Mrdr 133) /

BTW, it does have a simonini circuit on it, but stock everywhere else.

it's also modified with puch forks on the front

Re: BTW

interested in a za50 + kit?

pics

Dukes (Mrdr 133) /

gabe yes! here are pics of the bike. (it has mags now not the spokes

Re: pics

hell yeah, emailed.

Dukes (Mrdr 133) /

what kinda kit is it? and does it have a carb? it doesn't need to be a bangin kit, i just want something NOT slow...lol

ok...now you have mail. i have some parts bings laying around that i might be able to cobble one out of. the kit is lacking a little low end on a one speed, but is a great fit for a za50. good pickup, solid cruising speed, and not too much power to blow your gears up.

I'd buy it, if you come to Missouri Loves Company, and bring it with you. I might also have half of an e50 as a partial trade.

Whatcha think?

Dukes (Mrdr 133) /

gabe, your idea sounds solid to me. if you can cobble(lol i think that word is hilarious) a carb for me, that would be fantastic.

i don't need a pipe, as i have one already. and i don't weigh shit so i'm not too worried about the low end. i'll eventually do the work to make it faster, i just don't feel like building up another puch as i have two, and just want my project magnum runnin'

i'll check my email, and we can set up a trade date, cuz i'm assuming you're coming to pick it up?

sweet. are you free on thursday night? i'm headed to louisville for the weekend and am headed through gary, maybe we could meet up there or someplace close by? email me and let's work out all the details.

Dukes (Mrdr 133) /

i get outta work thursday night at 8pm. so after that yeah man, it's all good. gary is only about 25-30mins from my hood, so yeah we can meet up. i'll email you with my info from my work email now, so look out for it

cdukes@aiuonline.edu

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account