FS: Hobbit polini replica pipe

Selling a Polini replica pipe. Used for about two months, looking to get some extra cash. In good shape. Cant take pictures til wednesday. Make me an offer..

Re: FS: Hobbit polini replica pipe

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Is it like this one?

Or like this maybe? In any account tell me what u need for it.

1235484399_9399_1.jpg

It's the first one posted. Like I said, I will take pictures of the actual pipe tomorrow when I make it down to the shop. As far as what you need for the pipe? To put it on you just need a copper gasket and the bolts. (which should be holding on your current pipe).

email is minazavutsarah@gmail.com

Tate - what pipe is that? Looks like a vespa simo.

I installed the one that Sarah is selling on a kitted urban express; great looking, easy to install (after the kickstand was removed) and nice sounding (kinda tinny moto-crosser sound); power band seemed broad and slightly restricted on the top-end; build quality seemed decent.

Tate was the first to email me, so he's got dibs. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

Its apparently the polini hobbit pipe, or so says this guy

http://66.196.80.202/babelfish/translate_url_content?.intl=us&lp=fr_en&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.benl.ebay.be%2Fhonda-camino_W0QQitemZ250326727230QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_23%3Fhash%3Ditem250326727230%26_trksid%3Dp3286.c0.m14%26_trkparms%3D72%253A1399%257C66%253A2%257C65%253A12%257C39%253A1%257C240%253A131

Derek, you ever attempt to mount this bad boy onto a regular express, like nc50? Looks a little nicer than the jamariqui pipe I just mounted up, but only if it actually fits. Also, I know that my hobbit has one of those little copper rings, but not my express, should it have one?

The copper ring is the gasket for the pipe, so you may want one! When I pulled my stock pipe off the pa50, it didnt have one, and it ran fine, but who knows. I know nothing about the express, but I assume that the setup is similar.

This pipe will not fit on NC/NA models do to tire clearance issues. It will fit on the NU models but you will need to remove the stand.

It is a nicer pipe the Jamarcol, but also more expensive. it mounts right up and has nice bracket that mounts it to the motor for support.

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

If Tate falls through, I'd like to buy it.

Is this the one treats had like 10 of awhile back? Even though it won't fit on an express, I still want it. I reckin I might be switching to an urban engine eventually anywho.

Benji had proma circuits.

That's what I'm upgrading to

Yeah, I know about those, got me one before they hit the states. I was talking about a batch that came through during the great hobbit drought early summer o8. Whatever, doesn't matter, I wants it anyway.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account