TWO e50's for sale

I had plans to throw these on a couple Maxi MKII frames I have but plans have changed and I need some cash. Both of them came off of running bikes, they're in good shape and have been stored on a shelf since I got them off the bikes! Make me a shipped offer for each! You can see that one has a broken fin on the head (on the bottom). Nothing major. I am also going to be selling the MKII frames as well. Email me if you're interested in those. They look just like the one in this picture, but they aren't this one!! See following posts for the e50 pictures.

1235359456_pic_0542.jpg

Re: TWO e50's for sale

Picture 1

1235359517_pic_0030.jpg

Picture 2

1235359543_pic_0032.jpg

how much are you looking to get for them?

I'm looking for around $125 shipped each. Seems fair.

that's my bike dawg (post#1)

very tempting.

Email Sent.

how much are you looking for the frame?shipped

emailed.

Both motors are pending sale. As for the frame, you're in East Lansing? I have to work in Grand Rapids this week or next week and would be passing right by you on 96. If you want it I could meet you right off the highway. Price would depend on what you wanted to be included. Frame, forks, swingarm? Or all that is on it? Make me an offer either way, and to make sure I wasn't wasting my time, I'd have to have a deposit or all paid before I left with it.

1 e50 sold.

Both e50's sold. Frames are still available!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account