WTS 1978 Garelli Rally Sport

78 Rally Sport with 149 miles on it, ped is in very nice shape, im 99% sure I have all the missing parts in the pic including the oil injector tank.

When I got it someone had messed with the wiring, not cut it but disconnected shit cause they couldnt make it run, I took a quick look and the points are wacked out and dont close, I was going to fix it and sell it this summer but have way to many projects and just keep rolling it around the shop because its in the way so.......

Ill do full or partial trades for Magnum LTD parts (fairing and windshield, tach plate or...tach!) 5 stars, moby six stars, a gold moby front 6 star, magnum swingarm or $375

Pick up in Concord, NH

1235344342_img_3116.jpg

Re: WTS 1978 Garelli Rally Sport

Will also trade for firearms and ammo, heres another pic

1235344949_img_3118.jpg

forgot to add the tailight is busted, pic

1235345047_img_3120.jpg

are the front forks bent?

I might trade a set of 5 stars for that.

Front forks arent bent, but id need some cash plus one set of five stars

5 stars plus cash? Am I the only one who thinks that this is a lot of money for a non-running Garelli?

could be, but nice peds sold for over $500 all summer in my area, If I had more time that was my plan, its got 149 original miles and is in great condition so im not going to give it away

Yah to me thats what id do - 5 stars , because they routinely sell for up to 3 bills or even higher.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account