F/S 92 tomos bullet ttlx

Don Pflueger /

i still have this absolutely mint 92 bullet ttlx for sale. asking $800.00 o.b.o. or best offer. this bike is 100% stock and original. runs perfect and needs nothing. this is the only tomos that i have ever left the oil injection hooked up. i also run premix in it just in case. it does have about 1300 miles on it. give me a call at 440-449-0571 or e-mail me at donp68(at)roadrunner.com if you are seriously interested in a like brand new bike.

Re: F/S 92 tomos bullet ttlx

Don Pflueger /

any offers guys?

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

don all i can offer is a trade right now. and i know you're a tomos guy, and i know you just want the room. you should see my garage.... 12 mopeds in various states of repair and disrepair... i have a perfect 80 motobecane moby, and to sweeten the deal i would throw in 2 tomos bullets (a3) 1 is complete and just needs the carb checked out the other is for parts and disassembled.

oh and you know me, i'm the guy in shaker hts...

-chris

Don Pflueger /

nah i don't want any more basket case bikes. i'm not planning on doing any more repairs other than to my own lx that i'm keeping. for now.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

i figured as much...

btw when the weather breaks we should ride!!!

and check out ohpeds.com its a NE ohio moped site... cool people only!! ;-)

Don Pflueger /

cool i'll join up. thanks

If I had the money and I was closer I'd offer $650. Damn nice ped too. Wish I could buy it.

Don Pflueger /

lol, i'd take that offer too.

Don Pflueger /

SOLD!!!

Hey Don, are you really busy with mowers yet? I've got a late 90's John Deere 36'' belt drive walk behind that could use a tune up and a look over. Thanks,

Jon

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account