paint my moped plase

so i want to paint my moped but i want to do it kinda professional. i have a 1978 puch maxi and i want it to be bright orange. so if anyone in sf or close by powdercoats bikes let me know.

Re: paint my moped plase

someone help this dude out. he works at the zoo. that's all you need to know. dude... wasn't it at the SF zoo that a person got mauled by a big cat? anyway, I like orange maxi's. Paz's is freaking beautiful.

i could paint it but the i live in Pennsylvania...

shipping back and forth could kill money wise

material costs around 50 bucks or more depending on if you want solid, metallic, or metallic/pearl...

i just took mine to this place in oakland. super cleannnnn. i think its called leons powder coating or something. not too pricey either.

cool thanks guys and yes the tiger killed 1 person and mauled 2 others.

i kinda need a place in sf to do it for me because my ped is my only way of getting around so if anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated

Sam, do a search on here and also check out Yelp. I think the places that powdercoat closest to the Sunset are in Daly City and SSF (you could also ask down at 77's, they would know) ... if you find a place and wanna lift there in my truck, just let me know and we can figure out a time. I'm happy to help out. - rob

thanks man i really appreciate it. i found a place in sac. that comes down to sf and picks up bikes paints them and brings them back.called motomatic mopeds and it is pretty cheap so i think i am goin to do it but i will let you know for sure if i need some help thanks

i can do the painting for you if you want, it wont be powdercoat but i do a pretty damn good job. the pic attached is something i have painted myself. im in san francisco too!

sorry, forgot the pic.

im retarded, pic attached for reals this time

1235146099_p1010089_2.jpg

yeah man that looks good how much would you charge and could you take it apart and put it back together good to?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account