yahmaha 80cc scooter stock is this a good buy

at the shop i work at there is a older scooter with foot-brake for the rear hand-brake for the front yes it is a 80cc not a big bore so im told but the front plastics are busted and its the only one at the shop of its kind of course i have access to every other body and kit for scooters at the shop but this one we would need to buy or i could custom fabricate a body with ease the max that i would pay for it is 500 plus i want to know if this is a good buy it has nice leather seat bigger motor fat tail section (good for visibility on the high way i take home daily) stable suspension new tires large storage compartment large rack on rear with support handle for putting on stand and or putting on and off a truck oh yeah i dont remember what model or year but i will find out and update this post or my profile with the information

Re: yahmaha 80cc scooter stock is this a good buy

Maybe you should post this question on a SCOOTER sight and not a MOPED sight. Be ready to get flamed for this question. Scooters are NOT mopeds.

dude shut up let him try to sell the scoot on here

or buy it whatever he is trying to do

That's one hell of a run on sentence .

Don't you have access to punctuation ?

So , yeah , year and model would help .

You didn't mention if it runs , or if it has rust inside the fuel tank.

$500 sounds pretty high for an old damaged scooter .

Rick

if its a titled riva 80 that runs its worth 500

yeah i know its a scooter not a moped;however, until i finish my custom trailer for my moped. i need some thing that i can put my tools in and groceries. besides eggs aren't good after they get smashed in your jacket.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account