Tomos parts I need to get rid of

I need to get rid of a lot of tomos parts. Just tell me what you need and I'll see if I have it.

Re: Tomos parts I need to get rid of

How about a dent free Targa LX gas tank? How much?????

I need a35 stuff

Intake

Reeds

Reed block

gaskets

Good fuel petcock

Good gas cap for targa lx

kickstand in decent shape

kickstand spring

Stuff I maybe need

22 tooth rear sprocket

turn signal indicator lights

I may need some cables but have to check the bike in the morning.

Email me if you have any of this stuff.

I don't have a dent free gas tank, sorry. I have most of the parts you're asking for madisonmed but I'll check if I have the rest.

Hey pat, I have a gas cap and some turn signals you can have, like 2 or 3 I think. Also, there is a kid selling two straight intakes on here. I might want one to make into a 19 phgb intake, so I donno if you want to get the other one.

Jake Shaughnessy /

i have reeds and a intake. email me

I need a Fuel petcock...... Money Ready. If Madisonmed falls through, please let me know.

Alan

rearshock$?

sent you an email about the reeds and intake.

Any top ends?

hey whats up im Deven call me gm but now we get straight to the point i need everything for the a35 let me know what you have and i will send you cash money fast i have two bikes one i ride the other i want to sell but not enough parts to run what one has the other doesnt have help me out man and let me know how much and when i get the parts if they are near new condition then ill send you another payment but this one will be a tip of about 2 to 4hundred

Do you have a Tomos taillight in good shape? No cracks in the housing. I have a lense, so that's not a big deal.

John Schneider /

points and condenser for 1980 a3sp

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account