WTB : Ped in Bost

Looking for Running or Non-running bike around Boston! Let me know what you have and the condition. If you have a pic as well, that would be great.

Thanks,

Keith

Re: WTB : Ped in Bost

ported, tecno boss. comes with extra bottom end, extra cylinders, and a whole slew of extra clutch parts, belts, bearings, etc. gas tank clean enough to eat out of.

$700

also set up with 15/15sha and custom intake.

Do you still want to take a look at the VA50 I have?

I sent you an e-mail...

That is a nice Batavus, it is a bit out of the price range I am looking at spending. Thank you!

i might be interested. It does look to be rough/non running for the price. I will not have time to look at anything until the weekend though.

Do you have all the parts to make it complete? Sounds like it was missing some parts.

if you are interested in a maxi project, let me know. you'd have to get an engine, but can set you up with a rolling frame with misc stuff. tank is clean, finishing up paint job right now. got one in white and one in black. black one is better.

Interested. Would it only need an engine? What about wiring, chains, tires...etc? Or do you have most of the parts still?

I have the scorpion for $100 and a nice sachs 505 that you could put in it for another $50 bucks.

The Batavus has already sold...

Can you post a pic of them?

keith, gotta go through all the shit i have. i def have a coil, wiring harness, controls, wiring block. wheels are complete but no tires/tubes. i ordered some rubber last year and i paid 60 bucks shipped for a set of IRC tires and tubes. lets see...what else do I have...def have the chain set...headlight, tail light...a nice new race seat...handlebars (stock handlebars, not the low rise kind that everyone loves)...have kickstand...throttle...speedo...exhaust for a magnum. will look when i get home.

you'll need an engine, carb and intake (unless you want the intake i have for a 14 bing), and top end. i'm at school right now, no pics of the frames yet since i'm not done painting.

Let me know what you think is a fair price and we can take it from there. Where are you located?

I was hoping to find something whole or almost complete but this might be a fun project. We shall see.

keith email me at jhc.design@gmail.com

i'm in the jamaica plain area of boston.

jackson

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account