WTB : Marini M1 Case Inducted Kit

I am going to be getting my tax return in the mail this week, and I am officially on the prowl for an M1 case inducted kit for a Marini engine.

I'm ready for my moped to not suck.

Re: WTB : Marini M1 Case Inducted Kit

first, learn the right speling.

its morini. says it all over your engine.

First, I have a motomarina so I just type what's in my head.

Second, fuck off or come to Denver and we'll wrestle it out.

post pics

I think it's the one pictured here, if you want to see it on a bike:

Franco Morini M1, here's the service manual, if you need more specific pictures:

And also, way to be a dick, Peter. Seriously.. It doesn't say 'morini' anywhere on that bike at the moment, I managed to misplace all the covers back before I sold it (and I'm fairly sure all the electronics have their own marking). But I guess more people should just know these things from years of experience. I mean, really..

Way to discourage people from trying to get out there and improve their shit on their own. I'm glad you're still trying to keep mopeds from becoming a happy, enjoyable, and friendly activity.

~Zac(k) Evans

Sorry to rain on your parade peter but motobacane sebrings with the mo1 engine do NOT have any morini markings on them except for the MM. Unless it is the motomorina but im sure if she said im looking for a kit for my motomorina then you would just say something discouraging about that. Besides who really gives a fuck? You knew which engine she was talking about. Well maybe you didnt sence you were so sure it says morini all over it

I dont under stand why instead of trying to help people you just have to try and spout some shit not knowing what the hell your talking about. Just to prove what?

Im not trying to be a dick just wondering why every time i see you post on here its never helpful. just a snide elitist comment instead of pointing them in somewhat of the right direction

here is a photo of her bike

1234423265_newestsebring.jpg

dear peter,

quit being a dick.

love,

topher.

oh this is funny.

Peter your a damn sweet heart and ive gone to long with out seeing your face.

someone sell this girl a kit

I really can't wait to actually meet Peter at a rally, so we can get over all this internet nonsense and be friends.

Or like, at least exchange glances and bro-nods..

And I love Johno, but do want to note to anyone reading this who might have a kit: It does not have a MO1, it's an M1, he typoed, Rachel was right in the first post.

Hmm you must be looking for one of these kits.

1234449708_picture_057_medium.jpg

Yo dog, I heard you like mopeds

This dude named fred might have what you want... its fred with all the zzzz's

Is Johno stopping in KC? Does anyone have his number?

That's all I wanted.. a kit. I'm tired of being slow on a moped.

It sucks to find a smart alec when all you want is a kit.

M1 MORINI is all I wanted! Not an A1 Moron.

Ok I got a couple kits here. polini and gilardoni for the m1. The motomorina bikes say motomorina and new valve motor on the black covers on the motor.

The casting says M1 on the area around the pedals

either way i have a few for the M1,, not easy to port match but really nice kits 43mm, extra transfer ports and the gila has the W exhaust

Fred

you denver guys must really be sensitive, always writing novels whenever someone rubs you the wrong way.

i did her a favor... think of how unsuccessful she would be trying to search for a marini kit?!

sorry, peter. i was hammered when i typed that.

i do find the following sentence delightfully ironic....

_first, learn the right speling._

i'll keep my ear to the ground for you, rachel.

leave it to topher to catch a mistype when it matters, i can always count of you for that.

AJ whats the first rally i can blast you at?

giggles

johno

dont forget my intake please!!!

thats the last piece to the jawa puzzle!!

and an e50 top end, stock if you have extras just LAYIN around!!

awesome, bro down time come saturday!!!

you too rachel.

it seems like dudes get called out all the time for saying something incorrectly but girls dont. i get that in the moped world guy:girl ratio is 800:1/2 but i applaud peter. point out her mistakes. myeah!

nice sebring btw.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account