tomos body parts

I'm in need of a body piece for my tomos targa to cover the left side where the electrical is. I'm sure there's a technical name for it, but I'm not sure what it is. I'm not picky about color, just something to cover it up since the rain has come to San Francisco.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account