w2b e50

I bought the biggest peace of shit Pinto from someone in Louisville. The forks were bent, it was missing everything, seals were bad in it. Nothing made it worth the price i payed for it. For a couple of months ive been trying to get this peace of shit running so im at the point now where im just gonna set the thing buy the curb and let the trash people take care of it.

Well im not bad ass enough to do that, so instead i'll just pour more cash in it.

So i want a running e 50.

I'd like it kitted or whatever send me what you have and what you want for it.

This whole piese of shit bike is my fault i should have looked it over more carefully.

I'm in Indy so closer is better.

Re: w2b e50

If I remember correctly, wasn't this bike RUNNING when you bought it?

thats what they said but no it was not it had play in the crank and there was no jet in the carb when i got it home

No offense, but you took home a bike that they said was running without even starting it at his house? If that's the case, then you need to check yourself about the flaming about the price/condition. Nobody's fault but your own (which you said), but if you didn't even try to start it there then you have nothing to bitch about.

i just want an e50

its my bike now and i can call it a piece of shit if i want. im really not that mad just very frustrated. hell ill pay to have someone build my motor, and yes it was my fault. it was cold, dark, and i was stoked to get it.

Well, good luck getting your "piece of shit" running. Speaking poorly about someone in L-ville that I know has a pretty good rep down there isn't going to get you much help. Just an FYI!

I never said not to buy anything from the kid that sold me this bike. They probably didn't realize what poor condition the bike was in. They said they would have it running, but it obviously was not. Maybe they never had a chance to get to it? I don't know.

I had no intentions of pissing anyone off.

I just want to get this bike running so I can make it to the Lville rally.

I've replaced a ton of stuff, spent a ton of money, and I still can't get it to run. I'm just really frustrated.

I got ya, I have bikes that keep giving me trouble as well. It's frustrating as hell.

Bump.

Someone, somewhere, _has_ to have a running e50 they'd like to get rid of... right?

I've got a pretty fast E50 for sale, it runs great. I made a post the other day and no one seemed interested. E-mail me and lets talk.

Very interested. Email sent!

Thanks so much.

yo whoevers looking for an e50 i may have one. well, i definitely have one, but i need to determine if its usable or not. i just picked it up the other day and havent had time to tear into it. it was being stored inside for a while, but with no cylinder head, and i havent even had time to check if its siezed. just threw it in the truck and left. im going home this friday or saturday to see if its worth saving. if it is, ill hit you up.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account