Black Magnum for Sale

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

You may have seen this up on SF craigslist, or on the gen. forum.

Anyways, one of my magnums is for sale, all decked out and pretty sweet. Kitted, rebuilt motor, fresh paint/powder and just pretty clean. I'm asking $1750 on CL, but I'm not really expecting that. I was thinking closer to 1500 or 1600. I'd like to sell it soon, and it would be cool if a moped person got it. I know its pricy, but its got a lot of sweet parts, its all rebuilt, fresh and super solid. I've been rocking this polini for quite some time, and now its got fresh electrics and all that good stuff. Tuned well, almost a bit conservative, but its got a ton more potential if you want it. Its basically the generic SF setup: polini, 4 petal, boss. Does 50+

It runs great, its fast and all that. Photos show it with michelin m29s, but its going to have 2.25 gazelles instead.

Photos:

If you got questions, email me. I'm in cupertino, can deliver to SF, maybe a little more, but no promises.

Re: Black Magnum for Sale

nostalgia rims?

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

yes sir

Pablo Puchasso /

Hey zack. I'm about to put a 4 pedal on my polini and yours looks very cleanly done. Can you email me pics of the intake/cylinder?

Maxwellmojo@gmail.com

Also, thanks for the comment on the blog.

hey do you remember the distance between the two pointy parts on your clubmans? sorry to be off topic but hey, at least you got a bump out of it

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

shoot, forgot to measure.

I'll try and get it tomorrow.

zack you know how long it is. Its the same size as my dick...

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

shit, thats right, I forgot.

email justin for more info on sizing. He'll totally blast you.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account