FS: Pinto frame/tank/swingarm

1978 Yellow JC Penny Pinto frame, tank, and swingarm.

Tank has some pitting on the chrome but is fairly clean inside, frame has some scratches and corrosion, swing arm is mint. I also have some stock rear shocks available as well. This is the perfect candidate for a custom Pinto project.

I can get pics up tomorrow...

Email offers to derek(dot)stahl(at)williams(dot)com.

Re: FS: Pinto frame/tank/swingarm

bump, forgot to get pics...

would you happen to have the right side pedal crank up for grabs??

Can i see those shocks when you get a chance?

- Joe

***VANILLA BLUNDER*** /

sell them to me p-p-pp-p-pp-p-ppp-pp-p-please?

Pana- the right side pedal crank is the same as the one on a maxi and is not just a pedal arm but the sprocket and shaft as well. No I don't have any extra.

Joe- They are same stock puch shocks that come on Maxi's and Pintos, about 300mm, black and silver(gray). No pics but they look just like the ones on this bike. http://www.mopedarmy.com/photos/brand/133/8980/

Derek- I just shot you an email, call me

I'm good on those shocks. Somebody else buy them. I want the ones with the exposed springs.

Thanks, - Joe

okay i thought they were free spirit size cus i have a maxi crank and it wont go all the way through the arm is too short :[

Joe - I've got a set of those as well shot me an email if you want them.

Pana- that's odd, I'm almost positive I've used maxi ones before, now I have to check.

E-mail sent.

- Joe

no for sure the rod is like at least 3 inches shorter :/ its the same for a magnum i heard and i just assumed it'd be the same for a pinto since they are almost exactly alike

Free Spirit and Magnum pedal cranks are the same @ 10.5" with pins on both sides.

Pinto/Swinger and Maxi (one speeds) are the same @ 8" with only one side having a pin.

No mail Joe, use the one in the first post.

bump for derek ,

Just wondering how much for the frame , swingarm ,and tank ?

Update: the tanks is not clean inside like previously stated, there is a fair amount of rust that will need to be cleaned out, it's not horrible and could be run the way it is with a good fuel filter.

Rick - I just shot you an email.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account