FS: Box-O-Bings

OK guys I need some quick cash and i am throwing out my back up carb and random carb parts.

14mm Bing-Almost complete-missing choke rod? and clip that holds the metering needle.

2 14mm intakes. one stock one new zeta light weight

5 floats. 2 metal ones, i think one is dented, but they all float last time i checked

2 float bowls

2 carb tops for 17mm bing. one has the choke rod that the 14mm is missing, easy switch

2 17mm carb bodies

1 slide for 14mm bing

1 spring for 14 or 17mm bing

Now I have an airbox for the 14mm that i am throwing in. I have to find it first.

I also might have another 17mm carb that is more complete. even if i find it after the purchase i will send it out.

I have one almost complete 17mm bing that i already promised someone. If they back down I am throwing it in here for no extra cost. any questions email me at zeo763k@yahoo.com

1233726930_dscn0385.jpg

Re: FS: Box-O-Bings

Aaron I have the monies for my 17mm just waiting for a stamp. You still have that home made carb right.

manifold, um yes. just to let everyone know i wasn't really thinking when i put up this post. the price is 35 bucks shipped.

When do you need the money by arron. I can do 35 shipped.

email sent

Aaron the I have the money in the mail for the one your promised me.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

How much for the steak?

What about the extra 17mm???

lol mijunkin thats the box i keep my carb parts in.

oh and rando i have to dig that son of a gun out. I put it somewhere one day for measuring purposes and forgot what i did with it.

That's cool. If you find it then cool, if you don't, no big deal.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Well, next time you get steak in a box, sell it to me.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account