78 puch newport 4 sale

Lacey /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Well I thought I had some pictures on my computer but must have deleted them. I will get them on tomorrow or something like that. Any how...

I am located in Indianapolis, Indiana and have a brown 78' Puch Newport for sale. 64 polini kit, 21mm delorto race carb, long seat (old with a crack in the leather), new street tires, new 340mm chrome adjustable shocks, and new chrome boss performance pipe. I also replaced the head when the kit was installed.

There is no speedometer, no kill switch, and I have not replaced the front forks, break pads, or handlebars... gas tank is also rusty. It runs fine and rides fine as is, breaks work even though they are originals that came with the rims which are 2" chrome spokes.

I bought this in Pennsylvania for $300 and have put around $400 just in parts on to it. I was fixing this up while living in SF but moved back to Indy. I was planing on some clubman bars, chrome forks, stabilizer, and a kill switch and it would have been a finished project in my eyes. Since the piston kit was put on it has only been ridden very little 200-300miles if that, so it may still need to be broke in a little more, no rings have broken. All parts are from 1977 and treatshq.

I think I included everything there... if you have any questions or if I left out anything feel free to let me know.

I am asking for $650obo., which is less than I have invested into it but just need to get rid of it. Local pickup or other arrangements can be made I am willing to drive a few hours from Indy in any direction to meet if it makes it easier.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account