WTB 24mm Mikuni carb

I've got plans! Anyone dumping their 24 mikuni in place of something different? Anyone have an old one off a non-running motor bike from days of yore and you can part with?

Re: WTB 24mm Mikuni carb

i have a 21mm mikuni cash or trade

I have a 24mm mikuni, but it needs needs the slide, top, needle, and the other upper parts. The body, float, choke, idle screw and all the other bottom parts are there. if you want it, make an offer.

Thanks for the offer Johno, but my eyes are fixed on insane dreams, 24mm is a must!

Eric, I'm not really read to get a parts carb. I have no idea were I'd get the parts and it would probably cost me more in the long run to get them separately.

If you get another carb, and want some parts, I'll give it to ya for $10 shipped.

have any pics of said carb? I'm interested.

email sent...

one on craigslist sf right now

oops should have mentioned that I was mostly interested in the flat slide model. I hear they give the best flow and throttle response at high rpm's, and it's a newer design to my understanding.

Derek, check your inbox!

there are flatslides on ebay from time to time, they are about the same price as your hype dellortos.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account