WTB tomos A35

I NEED ONE!!! SOMEONE SOME HWERE SELL ME A PEDAL START A35 DAMMIT!!!!! HAHAHA

Re: WTB tomos A35

How much are you looking to get one for? I have a tomos sprint I am considering parting out...

bump. so far no final sale

bump. still on the hunt

took me 3 months to finally get one. check ebay everyday and craigslist. They are out there and under $100 sometimes.

steven bolduc /

Only have A3. Steven

im still looking. i just need a pedal start tomos motor. needs to be complete and run

I'd sell mine...but it'd have to be an offer that would want me to not do the tomos I have. If I end up wanting to do it later, I'd be in the same boat as you right now!

how much do you want for it shipped? im not the richest guy haha

It costs at least $30 to ship an entire engine to CA from Ohio. I'm not looking to give my engine away...they are limited these days it seems.

is it an a35?

Yeah, A35.

would 100 shipped work out? it will take me a couple weeks but i need that motor

Not to be greedy, but $70 (after shipping) isn't enough for me to abandon this project.

how much do you want?

I've got 150 into the bike right now, I'd need near that for the motor. After the motor goes, there's not too many desirable parts. Shipping and paypal fees suck...so I'm considering those factors too.

steven bolduc /

I have a A3. Steven

I've got a A35. i'd do 50 + shipping. I have never run the motor, but the piston is free and the cylinder is clean and everything seems to be in working condition.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account