Trade 1 of my mopeds for a Wii!

Ok, I'm going to try this one more time! Then I'm probably just going to go out and buy one! I'll trade one of my mopeds, complete list in my profile, for a Nintendo Wii! For one of my more expensive bikes, your wii needs to have some games/accessories! Let me know if you're interested! Prefer semi-local, but will ship if you pay the shipping! I have pictures of the other peds, just ask.

1233171828_pic_0507.jpg

Re: Trade 1 of my mopeds for a Wii!

Hey! It's Dan the guy who runs Ohpeds website :D

Please tell me you have a spare Complete PA50II Engine that you wanna sell at a great price! hahah. I see you have two.....

Are you going to the meet this weekend?

Hey Dan, I don't have the PA50II's anymore, they're some of the ones that I sold. The peds that I have are listed on my profile where it lets you add them on, the ones listed below are all the ones i use to have. I'm not going to be able to go to the Ohpeds fix it/ride, wish I could though.

why couldnt you have offered this a year ago, i traded my wii and games for my tomos which is my least favorite ped

lol. I wasn't into peds a year ago! Come on guys! I've got some nice bikes and you know you don't play your wii anymore!! haha.

email sent brian

you acquired all those in a year? wow.

almost worth going out and buying a wii to trade.

ha, quite a collection, i guess posting want ads everyday on your local craigslist's pays off...

why would you want to trade a nice moped for a video game

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

Hey Brian. Did you get that kit yet? I have a wii with a wiikey and a complete game ripping set up I'll trade for a Moped. Send me an email and we can work something out.

I got my first moped last September, if that gives you an idea. The list of what I have and what I sold I have picked up in the last 4 months. Ohio is filled with mopeds!

Not every day, I'd say every few days! haha. What can I say, I like mopeds! Don't you?

Because I have a bunch of mopeds and I can only ride one at a time. I also have a wife and 2 little girls that would love a Wii. Can't someone have more than one hobby/thing that they enjoy?

Sending email right now Tom!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account