Here is what i have, see attachment

Tomos wheel and wheel guts

1 Tomos speedometer (not pictured)

2 Morini case pieces

3 Morini engine covers

2 Morini heads

1 intake

1 coil set

I also have more electrical parts and some trans parts, plus a few other Morini engine parts

I also have a Sparta Buddy seat. If you are interested in any of this email me an offer, or email me if you would like a better picture. Thanks, Rob

1232411512_parts.jpg

Re: WTS:Tomos and Morini stuff

Robert Susinski /

A few parts have been taken....

Leftovers are the tomos stuff, the coils, the intake, 1 head, and the sparta buddy seat

dips on the m1, sending emails.

How much for the intake shipped to KC MO

do you have pictures of the sparta seat? Is it a long seat?

Robert Susinski /

The Sparta seat, it is a long seat. I can provide pics if you would like. I am also looking to sell the Sebring in the pic....it has no title(in NJ), but it has lots of new stuff and a very low mileage mo2 engine. I have not started it because it needs starter parts and a throttle cable. I can provide full details if you email me.

1232512906_sebring.jpg

DUDE WHY MUST YOU LIVE IN NJ ROB WHY!

Robert Susinski /

I have 2 intakes, a 9 and a 14. Orangerobin, which intake are you looking for? The Sparta seat and Tomos speedo are in the attached pic. The Sparta seat just needs to be cleaned and it will look good.

1232587792_seat.jpg

I am looking for an intake 14mm or stock for a tomos reedvalve a35. I would also be interested in the seat. Do you have the reeds with the intake? How much you want for both?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account