1978 moby near mint 38mph

for sale or trade in austin. new delorto 15/15, new points, new condencer, new pipe. rad bike

1232402875__mg_9253.jpg

Re: 1978 moby near mint 38mph

how much? Nice bike!

$900 would be nice. just spent $200 in parts. also has new tire.

How do you like that pipe? Is it loud?

its a cool pipe for the money.

hey man i $900 isnt too bad, im in the austin area. Shoot me back and email if not sold yet. thanks,

gabe

its not sold and $900 is a steal for a bike in this condition.

steal...maybe, it is beautiful...but missing magnieto cover...what kind of pipe is that? does it help performance? I have had red mobys go same speeds with stock pipe and gurtners...but it is very clean...red Mobys seem to be the fastest..no factual basis for this..but just seems to be so..lol! I hope you get your price, I would pay 600.00....if you lived near me. I would not disuade people from spending 900.00 for a sweet running moby...if they are right they can run for years without major maintence. I just bought one for 50.00 in need of work, but as is struggles to 25 mph with rusted chain and bad mtr mounts and janky drive pully. Just saying for about 300.00 it will run with yours...but for a buy and ride 900.00 is fair if you can afford it.

It is actually 100% complete Its not missing the cover I have it and I took it off to change out the points & condenser. Sry didnt put it back for the pic. The pipe is a mild performance pipe that looks a bit cooler and sounds a bit cooler. I will give the stock pipe to buyer. MOBYS ARE RAD

lol at $900 being a "steal"

I am thinking that word doesn't mean what you think it means. . .

it is in austin....kinda...

yeah, $900 is hardly a steal, it's the highest reasonable price for that bike. The other dude is right that a good-condition fast(er) stock moby is a great value. They are really fucking reliable.

well at very least we can all agree its fair. in comparison to the 2000 dollar mobys in austin its a great deal on a bike that someone can have with out dealing with all the crap you would get from a non reconditioned moby.

thats a nice bike, wow

agreed! Best of luck with your sale!

Bump, good luck. Wait - what brand was that pipe. It's cute :;

Do you still have the bike? If so, how much are you selling it for?

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

keep in mind this is austin.... from what i've seen on their craigslist even basket case mobys go for top dollar....

good luck! i'm pretty sure treats has that pipe.... been thinking of getting it for my GF's moby....

Remind me to move to Austin to sell my mobys when I'm done with them... I wouldn't call them super reliable

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account