WTS: Puch Stuffs

Ok, so here is the deal. I have been compiling parts for a few Maxi projects, but it comes down to the fact that I am only going to put together one bike. So, I have a TON of extra parts. Throttle/brake asmblys, cranks, fenders, pedal arms, a magnum top end, a front snowflake, a magnum exhaust, maxi side covers, a frame, a set of Maxi spokes, a few sets of shocks, a set of forks, bunch of speedos, a 1.5 seat, too much to list.

If you need something for a Maxi besides a motor, please let me know. I would love to sell all of this as a lot to someone in Boston that can pick it up, I would sell everything I have for $150. Everything plus a ton more.

Please contact me if you are interested and willing to pick up in Boston. Otherwise, email me what you need. These pictures are a few examples of items up for grabs.

xoxo,

John

Re: WTS: Puch Stuffs

more pics

Oh, I would be willing to ship the whole lot (minus the frames) for $80.

those pictures didn't work.. what color are the forks? Do the forks still work alright?

more pics

yo-those dont work

aw shit. I am trying to load them straight from the camera...well that doesnt work....

I have a set of light green Maxi forks, some crappy painted magnum forks, and a set of gold maxi forks. I think they are all alright, all were pulled off stock bikes and not messed with.

ok, try this.

1232303635_img_0134.jpg

adf

all the pics work for meeeee.

pic

1232303710_img_0138.jpg

fo real? well I'll keep posting, I have lots of pics. I am bad at this shit though...

1232303766_img_0143.jpg

all pics work for me 2.

Anyone in Boston want it all?! I would even trade everything for something fun, a cool guitar project, drum stuff, etc.

i could use a couple of them slide throttles and a speedo cable

Sent you an email!

Sry, $180.

laughin coyote /

how much do you want for the front snowflake??

good deal! totally would be on it if i hadn't cut myself off from buying anything moped related, lol.

Payment sent for the magnum exhaust.

yo john. i would love ta get one rims worth of spokes from ya.. would ya shoot me a price. hit me up here or

mustang_hardy@yahoo.com.. thanks, michael..

emails sent to everyone.

exhaust gone.

Box of almost everything else, including the spokes, pending sale.

whats up shocks?

condish?

price?

dont feel like emailinngg

John, I've sent you a few emails, none of which have been returned. Please let me know the status of the magnum pipe/when it was shipped.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account