willing to trade sex for a puch frame

like tittle says I need a puch frame with good paint for my moms birthday.

she would really like a green one but what ever you have with good paint is kewl

posted a pic so you can see what your getting

1232253676_sex_for_moped.jpg

Re: willing to trade sex for a puch frame

This is Austin right? I still plan on send you pictures of those maxi frames. I can do it tomorrow. It has just been really cold here at night when I get out of work(negative temperatures) and I really didn't want to drive out to our barn and hang around shooting pictures of frames.

Tomorrow should be super warm out. It might even make it into the high 30's! I have a green frame you might like too! The paints not to bad but the inside of the tank needs love.

Got a maxi rigid frame you can sell?

Sorry, no rigid maxis just a rigid free spirit and I'm keep that one!

dumbest post ever.

yeah this is austin but my girlfriend said to post it cause no one was responding to my post

if you are serious about wanting a maxi frame, i might be able to help. it isnt the best condition cosmetically, i'l give it a 7. paint isnt too bad and is no rust or dents. its a brown maxi luxe frame. make me an offer, but you will have to wait til i get back in the country in the beginning of february.

where are you located?

you're so fucking lame. besides, your ass probably isn't worth a worn-out, leaky jikov carb.

what a dick. chill out man, take a fucking JOKE.

sounds like someone aint getting any...

my room mate has a maxi frame in the shed, ill ask him maybe he wants to get rid of it. And it just so happens to be green

i thought it was a bad joke, so i just followed with one of my own.

sounds like you're the one who could use a chillin'.

god I'm a pig! I looked.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account